Marc, mountain guide, mountain bike guide and Trail specialist (finisher utmb 2011) offers :
- Off the beaten track hikes in groups or individually.
- Technical and route advice for the « Tour du Mont Blanc »
- Mountain biking tours and improvement sessions on mountain biking paths and bike parks in les contamines and nearby.
- Physical preparation and local race trail reconnaissance
« At the heart of the leisure park »
Childrens playground, tennis, archery, tree top adventure, crazy-golf, golf practice range, horse riding, fishing,rock climbing, swimming lake, football pitch, parapenting etc (Slack-line, Volley-Ball, Trampoline, Biathlon, Mountain biking tracks)
And a bit further afield :
Rafting, canoraft, airboat and hydrospeed, via-ferrata,
Mont-Blanc Tramway, thermal park, aiguille du midi, Montenvers train etc
Marc, ex ski racing trainer, ski touring and trail specialist proposes the following :
Lessons (for 4 to 100 year olds!). Competition skiing initiation a la carte depending on availability
- skiing, snowboarding, telemark.
- ski touring, off piste skiing.
- Snow shoeing and winter hikes.
- Organisation and programme planning for groups(CAF, FFME, …).
Snake Gliss :
Marc, Tobie and Ludo accompany you down the slopes from the top of the Signal gondola station all the way down to the bottom of the Gorge gondola : a one hour descent (in « trains » of 10 people) 700m of altitude difference with guaranteed laughter and thrills.
Ski lifts, cross country skiing, biathlon, and ski touring 150m away.
Snow shoeing, walking, ice skating rink (village centre),
Husky sleigh dogs, horse and cart and horse and sled, ski joëring,
Ice climbing wall, parapente and sledging
And a bit further afield:
Swimming pool, thermal park…